JBL LINK VIEWDetails https://www.harmanaudio.com.au/JBLLINKVIEWWHTAS.html
At a Glance:
Get Help from your Google Assistant
Legendary JBL sound
8” high-definition touch screen
5MP front facing camera
PrivacySwitch™ - camera shutter and microphone mute switch
Splash proof and easy to clean
Wireless Bluetooth streaming
What's in the Box:
1 x JBL LINK VIEW
1 x Power cable
1 x Quick start guide
1 x Warranty card
- Get help from your Google Assistant
- Ask it question, tell it to do things, control your music, lights, queries and much more with a simple voice control.
- Legendary JBL sound
- Enjoy incredible rich stereo sound with deep bass.
- 8” high-definition touch screen
- View more information and content at a glance, clear and crisp.
- 5MP front facing camera
- Enjoy a high-definition video calls to your family and friends.
- PrivacySwitch™ - camera shutter and microphone mute switch
- Ensures highest level of security and privacy, leaves hackers out of the house.
- Splash proof and easy to clean
- LINK VIEW is splash proof (IPX4) and easy to clean, it's the ideal companion to enjoy music or to follow a tasty cooking recipe in the kitchen.
- Chromecast built-in
- Let you instantly stream your favorite music, radio, or podcasts from your mobile device to your speakers.
- Wireless Bluetooth streaming
- Wirelessly stream high-quality sound from your smartphone or tablet.
Manuals & Downloads:
- 2 x 51mm (2”) full range driver
- Output power
- 2 x 10W RMS
- 2.4G Wi-Fi transmitter frequency range
- 2412 – 2472MHz (2.4GHz ISM Band, USA 11 Channels, Europe and others 13 Channels)
- 2.4G Wi-Fi transmitter power
- <20dBm (EIRP)
- 2.4G Wi-Fi modulation
- OFDM, DSSS, DBPSK, DQPSK, CCK, 16QAM, 64QAM
- 5G Wi-Fi transmitter power
- <20dBm (EIRP)
- 5G Wi-Fi modulation
- OFDM, DSSS, DBPSK, DQPSK, CCK, 16QAM, 64QAM, 256QAM
- 5G Wi-Fi transmitter frequency range
- 5.15 - 5.35GHz, 5.470 - 5.725GHz, 5.725 - 5.825GHz
- Gross Weight
- Net Weight
- The integrated display of the JBL Link View allows you to get things done easily. According to the definition of networked equipment with high network availability functionality set out in commission regulation (EU) No 801/2013 amending Regulation (EC) No 1275/2008, the product is considered as a networked equipment with functionality of videophone. Therefore, JBL Link View exempts from the requirements for availability of standby/off modes, power management function and possibility of deactivating wireless network connections, if these requirements are found, it will be inappropriate for the intended use of the product. JBL Link View is in compliance with the European Union energy legislation. JBL Link View is in active standby mode once the device is plugged into a wall socket.
- Active standby consumption
- <4.3 Watts.
- Google is a trademark of Google LLC.
- Frequency response
- 60Hz-20kHz (-6dB)
- Signal-to-noise ratio
- Dimensions (W x H x D)
- 332 x 152 x 100mm
Control and Connection Specifications:
- Bluetooth version
- Bluetooth transmitter frequency range
- 2402 – 2480MHz
- Bluetooth transmitter power
- ≤10dBm (EIRP)
- Bluetooth transmitter modulation
- GFSK, π/4 DQPSK, 8DPSK
- Wireless network
- 802.11b/g/n/ac (2.4GHz/5GHz)
- Power Supply
Search Result For ""